Teeter FitSpine X Inversion Table, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (X)
- X PREMIUM FEATURES: Acupressure Nodes provide trigger-point release while Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT AND SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame for added stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It’s easy to do – simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. Easily adjusts to any angle with optional lock-out in full inversion.
- TRUST TEETER: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with Getting Started DVD; Free TeeterLink App; 37-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4 ft 8 in- 6 ft 6 in user capacity.
- FDA REGISTERED: Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.
Relieve back pain in style and ultimate comfort with a Teeter FitSpine X Inversion Table. The staple of the X-Series is the innovative FlexTech Bed supported by an 8-point suspension system that flexes as you move and enables the best decompressive stretch. The unique track design on the table bed accommodates the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes for targeted traction and pressure-point relief. For optimum ankle comfort, patented wrap-around Ergo-Embrace Supports are made of specialty, pressure-reducing foam and the Ankle Comfort Dial lets you easily customize your fit. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the bed and A-Frame allow you to enhance your stretching and decompression.