Brand: Innova Health and Fitness
- New Patent Pending Advanced vertical massage pad that covers the entire spine area with a contour integrated lumbar pad to provide a close up heat and massage therapy for the lower back/waist area
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 46″ H x28″ W x 61″ D
- Six (6) position Adjustable pin system with added Patent Pending Protective Cover for easy positioning and safer inverting over strap systems
- Accommodates users 4ft-10″ to 6ft-6″ with a 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Multi mode heat and massage settings with auto and manual selection for a complete massage experience
- Improved ergonomic ankle holding system, large front holder and smaller rear holder, to alleviate the pressures on the ankle while inverting
Publisher: Innova Products Inc.
Release Date: 01-08-2017
Details: Let your body experience the latest in inversion comfort with the Innova ITM5900 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion System with large and ergonomic backrest pad and adjustable headrest pad. Our new Patent Pending massage/lumbar pad provides close up massage therapy to the entire spine area with heat targeted to your lower back/waist area. Combining a relaxing soft vibration massage with heat makes this inversion table one of the most therapeutic and advanced tables on the market to date. The 5-position angle system with patent pending protective cover makes adjusting to varying degrees of inversion simple and safer. Position the pin in the desired decline slot and know that your inversion will be comfortable and consistent each and every time. This ergonomical heel/ankle holders with longer, easy to adjust ankle holding system keeps your ankles locked in place securely and comfortably. The soft touch foam handlebars assist with returning to an upright position. This ITM5900 inversion table is made of heavy duty steel tubing and boasts a weight capacity of 300 lbs and accommodates users that are between 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in. The frame is designed to fold for easy storage. Order with confidence as this unit includes our one year . Safety Information: Consult with a licensed physician before using this inversion table. Some medical conditions may not be suitable for use with this product. Disclaimer: Although we strive to ensure all product details and information is accurate, there may be slight variations by the manufacturer. Actual product packaging and materials may vary and may contain different information than shown on our product page or website. Please do not rely solely on the information presented and be sure to read all labels, warnings, and instructions before using the product. For additional information on the product, please do not hesitate to contact the manufacturer.